#1 Theihe

Theihe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Steam ID:Theihe

Posted 24 June 2015 - 12:58 AM

Watabax, Otello, Greendy and yes, even the oh so dreaded E-cop now have guides on how to be unlocked

The walktrough is made by the main man Python and can be found Here  ;)

Post in the guide or right here for questions or tips on how to improve the guide!

For now, go ahed and clear those missions with ease

2jagc53.png

One of the founders of Urban Grinders

#2 Python

Python

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Steam ID:Python
  • LocationDallas, Texas, USA

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:03 AM

Haha, thanks for the promotion man!

• Theihe likes this

Favorite Hover character is Watabax!

Hover in-game name: It has Python or P somewhere in the name (changes per character).

#3 Theihe

Theihe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 01:07 AM

Haha, thanks for the promotion man!

Anyday my mate!! ;)

2jagc53.png

#4 ViDeO GaMeZ

ViDeO GaMeZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Steam ID:ViDeO GaMeZ
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 24 June 2015 - 03:22 PM

As much as I believe guides help, I'm completely against the idea of using them.

To me, using a guide is a spoiler. You're using aid to help you get to somewhere without doing it yourself, not experiencing it.

As a player who likes unlocking things from blind instinct, it has a extremely satisfying feel to it that makes you feel as though you've worked for it with your own knowledge and discovery.

Using a guide is quite different. It pretty much holds your hand and makes you the wingman of somebody elses experience.

My suggestion to anyone is to think about it first before you click on the guide. The experience will not be the same.

Overall though, great guide! It's nice to see others helping out =]

ed10495e42.png

Hang High and Hover on!

#5 Neerhos

Neerhos

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 386 posts
  • Steam ID:Nheeros

Posted 24 June 2015 - 04:38 PM

Nice guide you have there, it'd be a shame if devs decided to...change everything x). Again. And Again. And again.

• harrisonosirrah and Theihe like this

Untitled-1_zps6epjfrss.gif

Still in mourning.

#6 Python

Python

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 04:49 PM

To VG, I actually feel the same way about guides, which is why I tend to stay away from them. However, I really thought making this guide would help people who were having trouble with the difficult missions, and since I had beaten them several times, I decided to make one for a change!

And to Tearexx, in that case I guess I'll just have to make another one. Again. And again. And again (into infinity!)

• Neerhos, ViDeO GaMeZ and Theihe like this

Hover in-game name: It has Python or P somewhere in the name (changes per character).

#7 ViDeO GaMeZ

ViDeO GaMeZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 24 June 2015 - 06:17 PM

I really thought making this guide would help people who were having trouble with the difficult missions, and since I had beaten them several times, I decided to make one for a change!

You are very humble AND welcome to do so =]. I was just merely expressing my view on the matter.

The main purpose of these forums are to discuss different opinions that everyone has regarding the actions and/or words of anything that happens and/or is linked to any understanding that anyone may have on that particular situation and/or topic. I'm glad you felt the same way about 'guides holding your hand', and i'm glad you also gave a side of 'guides being helpful in someway' which of course is also true and based on the words that you used, professional.

So kudos to you, good sir. 

• Python likes this

ed10495e42.png

Hang High and Hover on!

#8 Theihe

Theihe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 03:47 PM

As much as I believe guides help, I'm completely against the idea of using them.

To me, using a guide is a spoiler. You're using aid to help you get to somewhere without doing it yourself, not experiencing it.

As a player who likes unlocking things from blind instinct, it has a extremely satisfying feel to it that makes you feel as though you've worked for it with your own knowledge and discovery.

Using a guide is quite different. It pretty much holds your hand and makes you the wingman of somebody elses experience.

My suggestion to anyone is to think about it first before you click on the guide. The experience will not be the same.

Overall though, great guide! It's nice to see others helping out =]

If you're not for using guides, don't use them :)

People can definitely have a great experience even with tips and tricks, saying they can't enjoy something if they don't enjoy it just like you do is a bit rude if anything :mellow:

Hell, what can ruin the experience even more is trying repeatedly and still failing, so help should be there if it's wanted ;)

2jagc53.png

#9 ViDeO GaMeZ

ViDeO GaMeZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 26 June 2015 - 04:14 PM

People can definitely have a great experience even with tips and tricks, saying they can't enjoy something if they don't enjoy it just like you do is a bit rude if anything :mellow:

I'm not saying that one can't experience anything if they use guides, what I said was that it's not the same feel. Guides are just what they are, a guide. They are something that has someone show a person something without that person figuring it out for themselves. It was never my intention to be rude at all. If you disagree with my opinion, well that's up to you. Calling me rude though because you disagree with me is uncalled for =]

Hell, what can ruin the experience even more is trying repeatedly and still failing, so help should be there if it's wanted ;)

Don't get me wrong, even I use guides and as I said it's completely up to the individual if they want to use one or not whenever they are TRULY stuck. It's not a crime nor is it wrong. I just strongly believe that failing and failing over and over again and then succeeding is more of a victory because eventually they will get the hang of it and maybe even 'master' it on their own. To first make a guide, you must first learn things yourself. Who's going to guide the guider? ;)

ed10495e42.png

Hang High and Hover on!

#10 Theihe

Theihe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 04:47 PM

I'm not saying that one can't experience anything if they use guides, what I said was that it's not the same feel. Guides are just what they are, a guide. They are something that has someone show a person something without that person figuring it out for themselves. It was never my intention to be rude at all. If you disagree with my opinion, well that's up to you. Calling me rude though because you disagree with me is uncalled for =]

Calling you rude was not my intention at all! I meant that saying that someone can play a game 'wrong'- would be quite rude.

Some people just wish to blaze trough the game's content and move on- and if guides helps them achieve their goal with their game- then I'm quite happy for them- even if it's not a way I would experience a game.

I probably misunderstood you though since I felt like you were bashing anyone who would ever need a guide- and as you said- that's not what you meant :) So apologies for any misunderstandings

2jagc53.png

#11 Python

Python

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:37 PM

Who's going to guide the guider? ;)

Who knows?

#12 ViDeO GaMeZ

ViDeO GaMeZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:57 PM

Calling you rude was not my intention at all! I meant that saying that someone can play a game 'wrong'- would be quite rude.

Some people just wish to blaze trough the game's content and move on- and if guides helps them achieve their goal with their game- then I'm quite happy for them- even if it's not a way I would experience a game.

I probably misunderstood you though since I felt like you were bashing anyone who would ever need a guide- and as you said- that's not what you meant :) So apologies for any misunderstandings

No harm done =]

• Theihe likes this

ed10495e42.png

Hang High and Hover on!

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dna-kits, e-cop, watabax, otello, greendy, walktrough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users