#1 harrisonosirrah

harrisonosirrah

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 533 posts
  • Steam ID:harrisonosirrah
  • LocationNH

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:02 PM

I know that other people have suggested grouping and crew mechanics. All kinds of chat and player interaction utilities can of course be implemented in the future. There is one thing though, I think can, and should be in one of the next updates. That is the ability to scroll through the player list when playing Hover online. 

Maybe, I somehow haven't figured out how, but right now, I can't see more than 8-10 player's names when i pause my HUD. (I guess I'll call that soft pause) There are times when I join a server with 15-20 people in it according to the connect screen. Then once I'm in the game, I can't tell for sure if any of my fiends or fellow forum members are in the serer with me.  Compounded with the issue of not being able to scan player who are too far away, this just serves to limit the online experience.

If there is something I'm missing I will feel silly, but happy that it is in there. Even if that is the case though, it would need to be made more clear. I feel like that is an overall issue for some players. They don't know what to do, what they can or can't do. Many videos I've watched, the players completely forgot rewind existed. Same with scanning missions, of course the error messages probably didn't help that. Anyway I've gone on a tangent. I just want player interaction to be as intuitive as possible.

• Kedi, Mrzozelow and morfo2 like this
Kingbreakeredit3_fr.jpg
No animals were harmed in the making of this signature -Theihe

#2 Kedi

Kedi

Leader of the revolution

• Administrators
  • 389 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:37 PM

good idea Harrison, I will speak with Pierre about that ;)

• harrisonosirrah and Mrzozelow like this

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: HUD, Server, Online, Alpha, Suggestion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users