Photo

Fan Made Free Running Video (Recruitment)

Fan Video Community

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#61 harrisonosirrah

harrisonosirrah

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 533 posts
  • Steam ID:harrisonosirrah
  • LocationNH

Posted 27 May 2015 - 12:00 AM

I tried, but it is hard to get people to commit free time and arrange meet ups in different time zones. Mostly the first part, I could never get a straight answer out of people on availability. 

If you wanna start messaging people be my guest.

Kingbreakeredit3_fr.jpg
No animals were harmed in the making of this signature -Theihe

#62 Mrzozelow

Mrzozelow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Steam ID:Mrzozelow
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 May 2015 - 06:28 AM

Well, the only roles I see needed at the same time are cameraman and runners, and I could do cameraman once the new city is available (if these optimizations are what Fusty says they are). I have pretty flexible times in the near future, but I still want to wait for the new city before trying anything concrete. As for anyone who wants to do music/2D art, then they can always post some concepts at anytime.

Of course, maybe I'm overconfident and too stupid to see that it will never work.

what are the odds?

#63 Furansujin

Furansujin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 10:21 AM

I can be a runner, but i approve it will be better if we wait for the new city,more stuff to show maybe more awesome place to do some tricks and stuff. 

(and better FPS)

• Mrzozelow likes this

#64 Mephisto

Mephisto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis, Indiana

Posted 31 May 2015 - 05:01 AM

sometimes i sneak on and record just to see if i can catch some good action while the servers are at least a little populated. i've been pretty busy as of late but i have made progress and it's looking really good. The last update hasn't really given me any better framerates but that's fine, I'm all for waiting for the new city but there is one thing i really want to do before that happens. There's one race i want to get like 7 or more people all going at once (including myself) and record us racing across rooftops. since the netcode has been improved a little bit i hope that makes this entirely possible.

i'm pretty well set up to be the cameraman and i think i've done an okay job so far. If anyone wants progress updates i'd be more than willing to show all of you on what i've been doing thus far.

• Bionicme likes this

#65 Vikanya

Vikanya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/vikanyaa
  • LocationFrance, mostly north of it

Posted 01 June 2015 - 02:08 PM

Hi ! I saw this project a while ago, but couldn't really participate cause i was busy at the time. Now that i'm officially not doing anything, I'm willing to give a helping hand. I got a few dozens of hours on the game so I guess I'm starting to have a good feeling on the running mechanics :D I also already recorded a few shots using OBS, but i think i still need to do some tuning on the parameters, cause it's still kinda pixelated at times

Mephisto i really loved the video you posted earlier in the thread ! Liked the editing style and all. I'd really enjoy seeing more from you ^^

Anyway, hope to see this idea grow into something ! 

PS : maybe create a steam group or something to see the availability of people and everything ?

• harrisonosirrah likes this

#66 Bionicme

Bionicme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 01 June 2015 - 04:30 PM

Ah, maybe i should mention i'd be available as a runner too, if ever you need one.

#67 Mrzozelow

Mrzozelow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 02 June 2015 - 02:23 AM

I'll make a Steam Group, just need a picture for the icon.

#68 Solkian

Solkian

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 11:50 AM

In my case I'm playing with those soundtracks ^^

Miami Nights 1984:

Xtreme G Soundtracks:

Liquid Musics:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwO1v4Ksb5o&index=8&list=FLKBWGkwOVTuWsd00czNAbTw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4BOvsnmncc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2NsQt7TvZI

#69 Mephisto

Mephisto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 02:33 AM

I'll make a Steam Group, just need a picture for the icon.

heyooo, here's something you could use for the steam group :D i edited the poster i made a while back. Let me know what you think!

v4CeRFO.jpg

*edit* oh and the more people we've got the better!! we'll have to plan a time when everyone can be on and we can get some sweet footage :P

• Vinci and Bionicme like this

#70 Mrzozelow

Mrzozelow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 04 June 2015 - 03:18 AM

The group is now live at http://steamcommunit...overfreerunning.

Thanks to Mephisto for the group picture!

#71 Mephisto

Mephisto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 10:01 PM

welp. i rendered what i've got done right now. it still needs a lot of work  :sadwata:  and will look very different when it's completely done. There is quite a bit of blank space still. 

but it's 60FPS !!!!!! *edit*  well when the frame rate actually gets that high  :happygreendy: 

• Kod, Vinci, harrisonosirrah and 3 others like this

#72 Vinci

Vinci

The Mayor

• Moderators
  • 215 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 June 2015 - 11:26 PM

Looks great Mephisto. Well done!

15e9C3h.png

#73 NT4K

NT4K

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 03:57 PM

I would totally love to join this project! I think the only role I could fit would be a runner :/ I would actually want to be a chaser if possible aka the e cop or any gamer that follows/"chases" the main runner or the group

#74 Mrzozelow

Mrzozelow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 June 2015 - 11:57 PM

I would totally love to join this project! I think the only role I could fit would be a runner :/ I would actually want to be a chaser if possible aka the e cop or any gamer that follows/"chases" the main runner or the group

You could totally do it, as long as you're on a server at the same time as others to be a chaser!

#75 NT4K

NT4K

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 12:12 AM

You could totally do it, as long as you're on a server at the same time as others to be a chaser!

dude thanks! just tell me the times and I'll try to get on

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fan, Video, Community

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users