#1 harrisonosirrah

harrisonosirrah

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 533 posts
  • Steam ID:harrisonosirrah
  • LocationNH

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:59 PM

I see on the Orion Alpha launcher there are tabs for 'My Games' and 'My Account'. While I'm all for getting Hover on Steam, I was wondering what the original plan for these tabs were. Maybe (just maybe) as a perk for using Fusty's Orion launcher to play Hover, somewhere down the line Fusty could release Super Commodore Holy Tank Soccer Deluxe inside Orion. It is the only Fusty game (that I know of) that I've yet to play. I would love to see Fusty's roots. I know this is not a priority whatsoever, but it might be a fun addition after the Beta or the official release. Anyone else interested in playing Super Commodore Holy Tank Deluxe?

Kingbreakeredit3_fr.jpg
No animals were harmed in the making of this signature -Theihe

#2 Kod

Kod

Leader of the revolution

• Administrators
  • 464 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:08 PM

Super Commodore Holy Tank Soccer Deluxe will probably be "in" Hover as an playable easter egg (in the Resistance headquarter, there will be arcade cabinets :P)

• JimTarnung, harrisonosirrah and Chauncey like this

1435524180-signature-hover-city.png

#3 JimTarnung

JimTarnung

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:19 PM

So cool it needed to be underlined :P

As far as I know, the Orion Client has something to do with Midgar Studio. I don't know about their plan for it and since they seem to make a game i have absolutely no interest in whatsoever, I'll probably never find out.

I don't know Pierros involvement with them, but he seemed to be quite comfortable around the Midgar guys..

c7c1720bcf3f0b129833e80ae0d323e6_large.p

• harrisonosirrah likes this

1JzUWWs.gif

#4 Kod

Kod

Leader of the revolution

• Administrators
  • 464 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:31 PM

Pierre is been taking himself for a double agent ! :P

• JimTarnung and harrisonosirrah like this

1435524180-signature-hover-city.png

#5 harrisonosirrah

harrisonosirrah

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 533 posts
  • Steam ID:harrisonosirrah
  • LocationNH

Posted 08 January 2015 - 09:03 PM

Super Commodore Holy Tank Soccer Deluxe will probably be "in" Hover as an playable easter egg (in the Resistance headquarter, there will be arcade cabinets :P)

This is so good to hear. I actually was gonna suggest that after I saw the wormy work displays.

Kingbreakeredit3_fr.jpg
No animals were harmed in the making of this signature -Theihe

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Super Commodore, Holy Tank, Orion, Games, Fusty, Alpha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users