I will edit this post for all the stuff I find in the actual game, check back here for a hopefully complete list of problems!
Now on 2nd spot and with 25% less shitposting!
- In the Main menu, it says OPTION and not OPTIONS as it should be
- phrasing on the character stats needs reworking - maybe even add stuff like (+10% jumpstrength)
- on mission join/completion it says "Xan join race", it should be "Xan joined (the/a) race". Same for winning.
- instead of Connection, it should say Connect.
- NO (!) feedback if you overwrite characters
- NO (!) graphical feedback on an empty selected slot
- NO (!) feedback on delete characters
- On the Graphics settings, for some reason it is Low, medium, and High. Decide on lower/upper case please
- same goes for return/Apply
- maybe add some info on
- on relogin ingame, you have to click Login. Pressing Enter doesnt do anything
- the ingame register option doesnt really have that much compared to the Orion register
- on charactercreation, not all the HUD displays get reset, as found by Hox
- if you Dc while you have the leftclick scanner on, the scanner circle will be around your mouse in the menu
- character selection character pose should be changed to normal idle
- character selection with more than 4 characters seems to be weird. Every now and then clicking select the wrong character
- in the character selection screen, on selection characters physics properties (greendys hair/dress etc) get an insane upboost for a moment.
- on entering the Online Serverbrowser, even though the first serverentry is marked, clicking login does nothing.
- No notification of disconnects, just the mysterious freeroam camera
- Everyone knows how to glitch out of the world by now.
- Oh the hax. Safefile validation plox.
- Oh the playersize, lol. Makes even the best server crash
- On the 2 team vs Ballgame (2 goals) in the secluded hallway, you can grab on the goal. Both players and ball can get stuck.
- According to moonpigs the corners / walls are all kinda glitchy in the VS mode there. possibly because of the leftclick push?
- Secubots on boxruns are a joke. Unless it goes into the "Grab ball > get stunned > Grab ball > repeat" cycle in a corner
- the 2 player 1 goal protection (?) game literally spawn more than 20 secubots. nope.avi
- HUD too small, I dont want to press Tab to see stuff. On the other hand, the general size of it should be reduced massivly
- font is HUGE. Seriously.
- Running into NPC is weird as heck.
- NPC pathing in general is weird as heck.
- Superaccelerated NPC warping all over the place. No clue why, how, and when.
- Movement, discussed elsewhere.
- Shift can be used as a "snap-to-rail" hotkey, even below the actual rail.
- Grabbing on a ledge, pls make it possible to move left and right, without jumping of.
- Vehicles/plattform seem to vibrate, not only in MP.
- Vehicle hitbox/collusion is as hard to grasp as the cultural value of Miley Cyrus.
- the countdown timer on scanning sometimes (tutorial container) becomes a twoliner. intended?
- Stuff like "\n" is allowed in names. Fix plox.
- multiple people can have the same name. thanks to Hexatron (whoever that is :s) for the idea
- Jumping on the spaceship blocks your movement and make you crouch until you fall. Found by Choox I think.
- Before Hoverheat runs out, the bar will go back to show "Energy"
- MISSION START shows up for all players, not just the ones starting the mission.
- on disconnect/relog, the Energy bar doesnt change until you press Shift (as in, if you dc while you have Hoverload on, on the relogged HUD it will still show up as going)
- Scanner not available during a grind. Intended?
- on a slamdunk when you end the Hack Container missions, it is possible to get stuck on the thing you throw them in.
- geometry 10/10, if not reported already http://puu.sh/dUGXN/f5b5a718b5.jpg
- another geometry thing, not sure if this one is reported http://puu.sh/dZLud/48eb35845c.jpg
- Shift grinding on a slope doesnt make you go down. Sadly.
- From a shift grind, on pressing spacebar you do not do a trickjump but a normal jump. Sadly.
- walking into a wall in first person makes your screen tilt. intended? Hatar mentioned maybe Mirrors Edge like hand on wall could be cool.
- in first person, while Shift grinding on something, you can look around freely. as in into your own body missing the head.
- ch4unc3y found this, but in 1st person the viewdirection imacts a lot on your movement. more at: http://www.fustygame...c/663-handling/
- also from ch4unc3y, pressing S on a ledge in 1st person does NOT make you fall down
- in 3rd person, the "ball" will get thrown in facing direction, not in cameradirection
- on Xbox controllers, the walking animation (slow) looks REALLY weird.
- on Xbox controllers too, grinding around corners makes it impossible to follow with camera
- Lens flares look weird sometimes. Still funky
- Low Settings not all that Low. As long as no optimization is in, pls make Low = no Lens, no Shadows.
- Viewdistance as requested by others
- In some corners and places, parts of the city / objects go invisible.
- a lot of LODs load really weird. Even more so on Low settings. Looking at you, trees >.>
- on the LOD issue, again on Low: Streetparts etc. in the distance are simply not there. Low Viewdistance != no loading kinda important objects ("Wait, wasnt there supposed to be a road around here?")
- Viewdistance for red boundary grid should be increased, really confusing when you bounce into a wall suddenly
- as found by spengrantest, watabax wristbands on his right arm show/dont show depending on camera angle. After a bit of trying around I found out that the LOD model actually switches, when the wristbands disappear he actually switches to lowpoly
- First Person Greendy: her hair clips into the view in a really weird way on a frontflip
- Again with Greendy, hanging on ledges makes the dress clip into the body
- on low resolutions (800x600) HUD elements clip into each other due to font size and incorrect scaling.
- seems to work for me for the most part, but:
- Why still no My Account? Fairly sure I have one now
- Weird transition between Login and actual window.
- clicking while on the LOADING screen sometimes caused a crash
- sometimes, even though you are logged in on Orion you have to relogin ingame
- GPU usage is a joke. I am running on 15 fps average (!), but it only uses 10% of my GPU max
- performance / stability, discussed elsewhere.
- after tabbing out and back in, you cant move. Always have to press tab to bring up the menu, then press play
- Skybox WAY. TOO. LOW.
- Menuboxes still get the mouseover sound+effect when the game is running in the background / the gamewindow is out of focus.
-crashed with the errormessage: Fatal error in gc - Too many heap section. Clicking okay crashes the game. Report: http://puu.sh/dUurX/e3461a9335.log
Also have to add to make this a shitpost: All is happy, all the gamegrills are found. Also charedit coming soon™