#1 Neerhos

Neerhos

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 386 posts
  • Steam ID:Nheeros

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:58 PM

F.A.Q

1 - When is the console version coming out?

During Fall 2017.

2 - I still didn't get my activation key !!
If unfortunately you haven't received an email with your alpha key, please, send me a private message with your email address, the one you used when you pledged for Hover's kickstarter and I'll send it to you :) !

3 - When will the game come out ?
We do not have a precise answer for that yet. With only three people developping the game, it would be suicidal to confirm a date.

4 - Will there be voice acting in Hover ?
Sorry but no, please read This Topic for more information.

5 - Is there a separate download for the soundtrack ?
Yes :) !

6 - What's the price on steam ?
19,99$ !

7 - When is the game coming out ?
It's ouuuut !

8 - My character is all sparkly !
Check your configuration with our minimum requirements, you might not have a powerful enough GPU !
Minimum requirements are ;
OS: Windows® 7 64-bit / Windows® 8 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-4130 @3.4 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 560 / AMD Radeon™ HD 5870
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: Compatible DirectX®

9 - My FPS are really low !
Again, this might have something to do with your PC specs, please check this topic; Here

10 - Will there be a button to turn the day/night off ? Or my character's body in 1st person view ? Or the HUD's movements ?
No. We consider these features as core of our game, and we don't plan on putting an option to turn them off.

11 - Controller won't work !
Please, check your controler's settings in-game as well as Windows. And of course, if your controller isn't broken or defective.

12 - Why can't my character just hang on edges forever ?
We would have liked this as well, but we've encountered too many technical difficulties. Check out this topic for more info.

13 - Will there be guns in Hover ?
No. :pissoffloser:

14 - Is this game a JSR sequel ?
No. :exclamationpoint:

15 - Is the game finished ?
Not yet ! :sadwata:

16 - Will the game include Grappling Hooks and Hoverboards?
The stretchgoal wasn't reached, so it's highly unlikely at this moment.

17 - What is Hoverheat?
The ‘Energy’ meter at the top of your HUD represents your Hoverheat. When this is below the default; your speed, as well as jump capacity, will be lowered. You can boost your Hoverheat by utilizing Shift while running, or while being in the air. 

18 - How do I unlock the other characters?
Complete the missions for each respective character to unlock them. This goes for all characters aside from Potatox. He used to unlock the E-Cop but since the update released on the 23rd of October the E-Cop is gained by other means (in the prison).

19 - When will the Linux version be released?
There currently is a Linux version, however, upcoming patches might get delayed for Linux since very few people are playing on this OS. (less than 30 people)

20 - I was asked to send a "output_log.txt" file, where can I find that ?
"output_log.txt" is a file you can find here ; "/Steam/steamapps/common/Hover/hover_Data"
And please send it at this mail address ;  fustygame@hotmail.fr

21 - My game crashing at the loading screen ! What do I do ?
This shouldn't happen anymore but if by some mistake it is still happening to you, please check out this topic !

22 - My game Keeps Crashing, need to send a report, what do I do ?
Launch the "Debug" version of the game. To activate it, right click "Hover" in your game library, then select "properties" (see screenshot below).

image 1

Then "Betas" tab. Insert this code : debuglog1337 And select "hover" in the version list (see screenshot below).
image 2
Launch your game, when it crashes, go to your game's main file, inside it you should find a file with a date that looks like the one highlighted in this picture:
tumblr_inline_nzokeozSD91rrizoi_540.jpg
Please send all the files that are in it at fustygame@hotmail.fr

Edited by Neerhos, 27 June 2017 - 12:00 PM.
Updated 11/14/2016

• JimTarnung and harrisonosirrah like this

Untitled-1_zps6epjfrss.gif

Still in mourning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users