• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#121 anothernerdonthenet

anothernerdonthenet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 January 2017 - 01:50 AM

Might as well say hello. Recently hopped in to the game through Steam and the early access version. I bumped into a couple of really helpful guys in game so decided that it wouldn't be a good idea to try and get myself involved as well. :)

• R.J and Takeru like this

#122 R.J

R.J

Resistance Operator

• Moderators
  • 127 posts
  • Steam ID:R.J
  • LocationAussie, Aussie, Aussie!

Posted 21 January 2017 - 06:15 AM

Might as well say hello. Recently hopped in to the game through Steam and the early access version. I bumped into a couple of really helpful guys in game so decided that it wouldn't be a good idea to try and get myself involved as well. :)

Welcome to the forums Drew! We're glad to have more members join the community, we need every member we can get ^^, I'm sure you're going to LOVE IT! I mean, who wouldn't love this wonderful community! Over my past years of taking part of the Hover community and now one of the moderators, i've got to say that you're in for a wild ride! you're going to meet so many nice people. like, i can't even point fingers on who helped you at this point, we all help each other we all got each other's backs   :happygreendy:

Hover_RJ_Fanart_Wallpaper.png

"Say Cheese! ^_^ "   ~ RJ

#123 anothernerdonthenet

anothernerdonthenet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:17 AM

Welcome to the forums Drew! We're glad to have more members join the community, we need every member we can get ^^, I'm sure you're going to LOVE IT! I mean, who wouldn't love this wonderful community! Over my past years of taking part of the Hover community and now one of the moderators, i've got to say that you're in for a wild ride! you're going to meet so many nice people. like, i can't even point fingers on who helped you at this point, we all help each other we all got each other's backs   :happygreendy:

Heya RJ. Thanks for the welcome. In all likelihood I may end up spending most of my time over on Discord just out of habit (I spend too much time on Discord).

I certainly look forward to getting myself involved more. Especially as everyone I've bumped into so far have been great.

• R.J and Takeru like this

#124 Takeru

Takeru

Resistance Fighter

• Moderators
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 January 2017 - 02:41 AM

Let me join RJ in welcoming you to the forums, Drew!

I'm really excited to see you around, in-game and elsewhere in the community. Like RJ has already said, this is a really great community to be involved in. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun here!

Welcome to the resistance!  :Liffsmile:

• R.J and anothernerdonthenet like this

HauntTheStreetSig.jpg

#125 ThatRedPyro

ThatRedPyro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 10:32 AM

Well hey guys,I had this game for a while but I'm new on the forum.Nice to meet you all  :cheekywata:

• Kod, R.J and Takeru like this

#126 R.J

R.J

Resistance Operator

• Moderators
  • 127 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 12:46 PM

Well hey guys,I had this game for a while but I'm new on the forum.Nice to meet you all  :cheekywata:

HIIII!!!!!!! Welcome to the Hover Forums and the Community as well!

This is one of the best communities i've ever been in over the years, so i believe you're going to have a blast! The Devs are awesome too!

#127 genbor

genbor

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationBudapest, Hungary

Posted 31 May 2017 - 03:43 PM

Wow it's been so long. Not new to the forums, but I did disappear for a long long time, so might as well say hi again. Really excited for the release today! :D

• Omni, R.J and Takeru like this

If you die, don't come crying to me about it.

#128 CiikA

CiikA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 01 June 2017 - 07:02 AM

Oh man we have a forum? Hello! Let's get the party going. 

• Vinci, Omni, R.J and 1 other like this

#129 R.J

R.J

Resistance Operator

• Moderators
  • 127 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 10:51 AM

Oh man we have a forum? Hello! Let's get the party going. 

Hi! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users