Leader of the revolution

• Administrators
  • 378 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 05:44 AM

23275320_10214548594176966_5031806041722

I am making WataFlat plushies!

S size (12.5cm tall without ears) : 13€ / 15 $,

M size (~18-19cm tall withour ears) : 20€ / 23 $,

+2.50$ europe / 2.97$ rest of the world (standard shiping for 100g, without recorded delivery)
or

+6.06$ europe / 6.64$ rest of the world (shiping for 100g with recorded delivery). I think this option is better for all of us : don't want the package to be lost or having trouble with if it was sent or not, received or not, etc... I recommand this.

As recorded shipping will certainly be the unique shipping way I'll chose, and as it's rather expensive comparing to the product price (until 44.3% for lower plushie prices), I lowered my prices as much as it's reasonable <3

I could accept standard shipping, promising to send it (maybe filming me putting the plushie in the letter, then the letter in the post-box), and people will have to write clearly in their request that they understand I have no responsability if the package is lost. It would protect me too if someone want to cheat me (lying about the arrival of the package to hope to be refunded). I know nobody would do that here but I need to protect myself in cas something bad really happens.
I'm a bit confused about that shipping way... <_< it's complexe and tricky for all of us. But it saves 4$, I think it's huge for some people and I'am okay to do that for them. But I don't recommanded it.

Also, if some people think this is a bit expensive for them to pay all at once, and feel they can't save money by themselves (I'm that kind of person so I understand ^^), I will allow them to pay in 2 or 3 times (the plushie will be reserved for them, but sent after all is paid).

If you want to reserve one now please tell me :)
Nothing will be sealed until I have posted the photos of the plushie you want (if the plushie is made after your reservation), and until I ask you for confirmation.

reservation slots :

S-sized #1 (2-3mm tinier than the other S-sized ones) - Eli

S-sized #2 - Pipa

S-sized #3 - 

1511022498-3.png

S-sized #4 - 
1511022317-4.png

S-sized #5 -

S-sized #6 -

--------

M-sized - RJ -

M-sized - 

M-sized - 

M-sized - 

M-sized - 

M-sized - 

M-sized - 

M-sized - 

M-sized - 

M-sized - 

M-sized - 

M-sized - 

-----------

EDIT -
I'd like to sell the S-sizes and M-sizes first, but if someone would like a bigger size, I can calculate in theory how it will cost.
max size I can do is 72cm tall (without ears).

EDIT 2 - 
Fixed the final prices!

• R.J likes this

#2 R.J

R.J

Resistance Operator

• Moderators
  • 125 posts
  • Steam ID:R.J
  • LocationAussie, Aussie, Aussie!

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:46 AM

Ooo ooo ooo

*Raises Hand*

I'd like to reserve one! M Sized

• Kedi likes this

xpdd3a.jpg  "Say Cheese! ^_^ "   ~ RJ

#3 R.J

R.J

Resistance Operator

• Moderators
  • 125 posts
  • Steam ID:R.J
  • LocationAussie, Aussie, Aussie!

Posted 07 November 2017 - 11:13 AM

how much would a Large Size Cost? :lol:

xpdd3a.jpg  "Say Cheese! ^_^ "   ~ RJ

#4 Kedi

Kedi

Leader of the revolution

• Administrators
  • 378 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 12:16 PM

Estimated L-size (25cm without ears) price :  28-35 $ (5/6 L plushies available for reservation).
+2.50$ europe / 2.97$ rest of the world (standard shiping for 100g, without recorded delivery)
or

+6.06$ europe / 6.64$ rest of the world (shiping for 100g with recorded delivery).

the shipping prices are for a weight less than 100g in total. I think it should be, but as I still didn't have weight the S size at post office it's still just an estimation.

To laugh a bit, estimation for a 72cm tall plushie (I'll call it the XXXL size ^^) :
The actual cost should be around 70€ (fabric, shipping, letter...), + 1kg polyflock stuffing that You will need to buy by Your own (~13€). That means You will need to fill the plushie by Yourself and close the plushie by sewing the hole I would have left unsewed.
So, You'll already have to spend 83€ (96$), without speaking of my work reward.
To arrive at 100€ (115$), i should take 17€ as my part...

• R.J likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: goodies, wata, flat, plushie, plush, watabax

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users