No replies to this topic

#1 SecaNaChuva

SecaNaChuva

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Steam ID:SecaNaChuva

Posted 18 February 2017 - 04:49 AM

Since there were many updates since my last play, I created a new gamer. After some play through, I noticed the following:

The sewers level requirement is considerably low. I can achieve team level 100 without exploring the whole map. I consider this to be a faulty step, since I can enter the HQ without completing all of Greendy's races.
There is also a glitch in Rookie's HQ dialog, where Greendy says "#rank" instead of the team's actual rank.

I feel that the chip distribution, is a bit random, with no escalating gain, but maybe it's because I immediately played the hard missions.

I feel that the sewers is not much of a playground. I consider the city to be the real playground.

Mouse sensibility feels a bit jerky. I don't mean too high or too low, but it feels "bumpy", 'ya know?

Is it important to say the incomplete translations? I know that the game is in development, so I don't know if this is known.

When chasing the securitron with the sewers blockade key, the dialog says that we "will become officially wanted", or something like that. Maybe before the key is acquired, make it so cameras don't call securitrons?

Overall, I really like the game development and progression. It feels like a really independent game, in its very own category. :happygreendy:

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: general, bugs, update

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users