Prison Hack Computers

2 replies to this topic

#1 MusicalRenard

MusicalRenard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:31 AM

I'm having a issue where after reaching rank 300 and being able to access the mission to enter the prison and hack the computers  none of the computers are hackable and i can't really progress after searching throughout the whole prison trying to scan each prison. I think that it will be bugged for a lot of people that have done this quest before the patches of the rank system.

• Omni and TheIVAce like this

#2 Omni

Omni

Resistance Fighter

• Moderators
  • 155 posts
  • Steam ID:Omni
  • LocationCanada

Posted 12 February 2017 - 03:05 AM

Yes, it's unfortunate but with the implementation of these new story missions and the rank system, I would recommend making a new team and moving your characters to it. This will increase the amount of rank you achieve and knock out any bugs along the way! Be sure to keep your old team if there are chips in the inventory, and try to use them up before deleting the team.

Though I believe the developers are aware of this one, I will pass this along to them.

Thanks for the report!

• R.J likes this

Iij0sPb.png

#3 TheIVAce

TheIVAce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheIVAce/
  • LocationUSA East Coast

Posted 13 February 2017 - 03:04 AM

Yes, it's unfortunate but with the implementation of these new story missions and the rank system, I would recommend making a new team and moving your characters to it. This will increase the amount of rank you achieve and knock out any bugs along the way! Be sure to keep your old team if there are chips in the inventory, and try to use them up before deleting the team.

Though I believe the developers are aware of this one, I will pass this along to them.

Thanks for the report!

I'll have to redo all the missions in order again and recollect all the GameGirls I found. That's unfortunate.I was hoping maybe the devs could maybe make it so people that already did it can bypass it, just like in the sewers if you already cleared all the race and gameball challenges it just counts that you did that already once you enter.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users