#1 Juraichloe

Juraichloe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Steam ID:Juraichloe
  • LocationFinland

Posted 31 January 2017 - 12:05 AM

You heard the title. Atleast some of us in the Discord server, we have our own created fan characters for Hover. This night I finally finished the backstory, species and trait of my character, so here it is (QUITE LONG INFORMATION)

Name: Jarri

Despite his outgoing personality and look, he's able to be more than that. Normally he ain't anything big or special, but when having those who are very close to him, he can be something else. By his trustful and supporting friends, he manages to accomplish with anything he does.

Jarri's backstory: Before joining the resistance, Jarri was an average normal citizen (cliché I know). Unlike living as other tuqobians, Jarri went out to live more higher and in the center of the garbage village. There he never met none of the tuqobians and lived all alone. At first it was hard for him to go out. Jarri had always been quite antisocial and he had gotten used to it over the years, but one late night, he decided that it was time for a change.
During the same night, he opened his front door after another month he had been sticking inside, and went out. He walked across the city, as close to the walls as possible, and looked something. Something which would give him a miracle. He had heard of the Gamers a long time ago back when he was still with other tuqobians, but that wasn't the first thing he was thinking at that moment.
After a while, he saw something glowing behind a tall fence: "Not a natural citylight", he said and walked closer to have a better look. The fence wasn't a problem for his height, so he climbed over it casually. After he got over, he saw an equipment with glowing lights just left behind in the corner. He knew it was one of the Gamers' but still tried them on. They were fitting. Of course he wanted to see if they are really the thing, and he jumped against the wall and started wallrunning up.
It was easy for him. Probably not only his natural skills but the Gamersuit had also given him an energy boost. On the roof he now was, glancing at the city below him. He now had found the new meaning for his life.

Other notables: Jarri doesn't like to keep the suit on at all times, which makes him more interesting.

Species backstory:
Skin color varies between brown-orange, turquoise-green, purple and black. Body structure is looking for most like a human skeletal, but these are not them. They are called tuqobians and are rarely seen within the communities, or the species are just basically rare. First one which was encountered was not too long ago. They only seem to like to be with theirselves and their own species a lot more than others, not because they are mean or judgemental, but because they live in an unusual way. They don't have traditions, but they almost never have the need to eat or sleep, but drink.
Physically their bodies are strong, despite the looks. Sharp fingers but flexible. Their height differences between 5'7 to 6'1 (170-185,5cm). 

Feelings towards Gamers: They don't mind their business at all.

Trait: Spunkiness
+Bonus to energy and overheat
+can climb walls higher before stopping
-minus to speed
-minus to bounce

Here's a picture of him as in version 1: https://gyazo.com/4f...6b8d81475606803
Meaning that finalized version is on the way already. I'm giving him some clothing changes atleast and probably a new color scheme.

I'm interested to see other people's creations. Post them here! ;D

• Omni, R.J and Takeru like this

Run boy, run.

#2 Axel

Axel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Steam ID:Reckreations
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 31 January 2017 - 03:56 AM

Oh and great character backstory !

• Juraichloe likes this

#3 R.J

R.J

Resistance Operator

• Moderators
  • 127 posts
  • Steam ID:R.J
  • LocationAussie, Aussie, Aussie!

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:24 PM

8x8zf7.jpg

RJ's Backstory Datalog: [CORRUPTED]

Attempting to recover Datalog file

Recovery has failed

Loading Brief Field Description:

"RJ has never found pleasure in competitions, therefore, leaves him with a proficiency that can aid others outside of races, with his somewhat 'silver' tongue and his lovingly nature, he can always be offered more than what he asked for. Getting more chips for his whole team. If he's in a free for all race, he will surely come last, but he will surely have a good time with his friends, Other than just races, he can make the best support in co-op missions, with the right equipment, he can carry the whole team to victory!"

Trait: Lucky

"What can i say? I'm a lucky mouse, I'm sure i can rub some luck all over you too!" ~ RJ

+ Better Rewards

+ Automatic E-Swap Chance Increase

- Energy

- Rewind Efficency

THIS IS A CONCEPT, THIS IS FAN STUFF, RELAX

RJ's 3 Perks are...

Rally: "You want a slice of the big cheese? then keep going! i've got your back, the resistance does..." ~ RJ

When a gamer is within a certain radius to RJ, them and RJ will receive bonuses for sticking close and watching each other's backs....and look quite awesome.

+ 75% Hoverheat gain (Doesn't Stack)

- Hoverheat Decrease Timer

Chain Gang: "Stick Together! Look Badass! Do Whatever! We're in this together!"  ~ RJ

When Gamers do tricks near you, you gain benefit of that trick, gaining you Hoverheat!

+ Hoverheat Gain when other do tricks

Gamer Pose: "This.....this feels right....this feels awesome" ~ RJ

Your capacity is increased, your Hoverheat Drains significantly slower, this applies to nearby Gamers!

+ Hoverheat Capacity

- Hoverheat Drains slower

Species Background: Mousechilians

Playing 54:32 Minutes in of Alien Beast Species Part XIV Documentary

Presentation Sponsored By...[REACTED]

"Mousechilians are a rare species to come across at these times, after the purge of their race 200 years ago, 200 years ago Mousechilians were capture due to their known nature of having a unknown energy within their bodies, an energy that can be used in technology, power beyond present technology today, Nearly all of the Mousechilians are erased from their lives, a population count of 42,000,000 sacrifices is what made the future possible today!"  

• Theihe, Takeru and Juraichloe like this

Hover_RJ_Fanart_Wallpaper.png

"Say Cheese! ^_^ "   ~ RJ

#4 Juraichloe

Juraichloe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:37 PM

That was awesome RJ. :3

• R.J likes this

Run boy, run.

#5 Juraichloe

Juraichloe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 06 January 2018 - 07:50 PM

I'll post this on here, too, in case someone missed it. I renewed Jarri's backstory into a whole new one, explaining more on who he really is, about his rival, his friendship between Veelan and

why he chooses not to be part of the gamers nor the breakers...

*WARNING, IT'S QUITE LONG*

Name: Jarri 
Species: Tuqobian 

Jarri has never been the one to be able to lead or to come up with a solution for any conflicts. Knowing this he usually steps aside,
observing every situation and if needed, might come to help. His judgement will decide that for he will like to think what is the best course of
action for others and himself. Anytime when things get bad, he will be there to handle the problem.

Backstory: Jarri found himself living in ECP-17 after a huge space vessel had come from outer space to land on it. With his brother they only
had meant to be visiting ECP-17 during their holiday, but they fell in love with their surroundings and citizens. They started their lives over and moved
to live around the zone called Sunny Roof.

Soon, Jarri's brother had to return to his home planet, for he had given up his job, rent, other bills and family. The authorities were after him as well.
To grant happiness and a new life for his younger brother Jarri, he promised to never mention that he had come with him to visit ECP-17, for
no one had even known about it. So at the end, Jarri had to start his life over again all by himself.

On the next day Jarri went out to look for a job. His senses had made him quite an excellent cook in his past so he started working in a local and famous sushi-restaurant in
Haven district. Soon he had earned enough money to keep paying for his rent at Sunny Roof. Not much else happened in his life for a couple of weeks. He only spent his
nights in his apartment and days at work.

Later on, few months passed and Jarri had finally settled down well in Haven. Even still, alone. He had no possible connection back to his family and no one ever
came out looking for him. Almost as if they forgot about him. One time he was walking on his way to work, until he saw a few gamers being chased down by E-Cops,
running across the walkway past Jarri. This wasn't the first time he had seen the gamers, but it was his first time to bump right into them this close. He changed his
path and went after them, following the E-Cops unnoticed. Jarri was an excellent climber so he had no trouble keeping up with them, because the gamers tried to climb
away to shake the E-Cops off their trail.

Soon it was a dead end. 3 gamers had nowhere to run anymore and they had been pushed against a tall wall below the highest road in Haven. Jarri was only a few meters away from
them now while two E-Cops had taken them into custody. Jarri saw the gamers being held in some small red spheres and there was no way for them to break out: "Hey! Over here", he said.
The E-Cops had turned around to look at the commoner.

"This is none of your worries to take care of, we'll handle the situation citizen now keep moving!" Said one of the E-Cops in an alarming sound. Jarri decided
not to listen. He wasn't sure why. This was none of his business, they were right about that. Something inside told him to "do the right thing". He made a quick dash to
confront one of the E-Cops and flipped him off with a speedy punch in the face. This immobilized the E-Cop, and while the other one was coming for Jarri, he took a hold of
his hand and threw him off the area they were on over a fence. After that, the gamers were free again.

"Why did you help us?" an anonymous gamer asked from Jarri. He didn't respond, didn't know what to say. With the anon were another anonymous gamer and
an alien with a long red mohawk. He came up to Jarri and thanked him: "Who are you? I think I've seen you before." They talked for a moment and Jarri got to know new friends.
Veelan, the unspecified alien and 2 anonymous gamers called Rax and PoloJarri and Veelan had actually seen each other before like she said when Veelan came to
Jarri's working sushi restaurant place to steal food and he tried to chase her down without any luck. Their ways parted, but Veelan promised Jarri that they would totally meet up again.

Jarri had become more social now that he felt like he was able to, and he met more people after his helping act with Veelan and others. He had more interests and
things to do with life. One day Polo came in to take a visit at his place. She told him more about the gamers and the resistance. Jarri also heard that Veelan isn't part of
either the gamers or the breakers: "Why was she with you then the other day when E-Cops were after you?", he asked. Despite Veelan being part of neither those groups,
she had offered to help Polo and Rax on a mission. Polo then had an idea to take Jarri with her to go and meet other gamers, but he denied: "I got my own life and a
job to keep, and I honestly don't want to be a burden to anybody.", but in reality he only didn't wish to be part of anything big.

Jarri again hadn't talked much to anybody and he was being all alone in his apartment by his own decision. During a rainy night while Jarri was closing the doors to the
restaurant and walked outside, Veelan was there. They both went to Veelan's hideout inside the sewers where Veelan had a present waiting for him. Veelan had customized
on her own a gamersuit for Jarri. He tried them on and felt powerful. With the gamersuit he gained talents to many other things besides climbing and he couldn't stop smiling.
Never in his life he had as much fun as he had now. Jarri asked if he could keep it and Veelan was okay with it. 

It didn't take long until Jarri had another weird thought on his mind. After using the gamersuit few days straight he wore it off. His friends questioned him why he
wouldn't use it, but his only response was that he just didn't feel like using it all the time. This isn't any kind of a mystery because the gamersuit allows the user to hold unique powers with
energy and raises most attributes, almost making the user inhuman (inalien?  :D). Jarri still wanted to keep away from meddling with too much with other gamers' business, keep a low profile and
live like a normal everyday citizen. This behavior didn't change anything between Jarri and the gamers, for they will accept Jarri the way he is.

Jarri was wearing his suit and made his way up to one big tower. While being there for a while, watching the scenery, another gamer came up to him. Wearing dark and rough clothes Jarri
expected him to be one of the breakers until he couldn't match the suit which was on this anonymous character. Soon he got to know this person was with the gamers: "You don't want or like to
be a gamer, huh? What's it gonna be? You have no right to wear the gamersuit on yourself if you aren't using it properly, the way it was invented." Jarri explained to him that another non-gamer friend
of his made the suit for him, and the gamer, named Spochal (aka Spok), went nuts about it: "I guess you don't have what it takes to be a gamer after all. You are only trying to make your lives
better with the suits. We gamers work hard and that's a pretty good reason for us to wear them." Spochal challenged Jarri to a race which Jarri brutally lost. Finally when Spochal left Jarri alone, he was
starting to get angry. Next time, he won't give up so easily on him and be humiliated like that.

The friendship between Veelan and Jarri grew strong. Every time they had met, the more regularly they kept seeing each other. One night they went out for drinks together, celebrating
one year anniversary of their friendship. Veelan had a question to Jarri: "You never told me about your past that much. Do you have a family or a place where you could return?" She knew that
Jarri wasn't just anybody to happen to move into ECP-17. Jarri told his story and the reason he wanted to leave and move to live on ECP-17.

"Veelan. I feel honored to be your very good friend, Jarri said. I hope this will last forever." Veelan smiled and nods. Jarri took out his phone out of his pocket and turned on the camera:
"This is one way to make sure of it." and took a selfie with his friend.

Jarri's personality: Calm, socially inward, caring, chooses to be neutral between the gamers and the breakers.

species backstory: Skin color varies between brown-orange, turquoise-green, purple and white-black. Body structure look for most like a human skeletal. They are called tuqobians and are rarely seen within the communities, or the species are just basically rare. First one which was encountered was not too long ago. They only seem to like to be with theirselves and their own species a lot more than others, not because they are mean or judgemental, but because they live in an unusual way. They don't have traditions, but they almost never have the need to eat or sleep, but drink.

Physically their bodies are strong, despite the looks. Sharp fingers but flexible. Their height differences between 5'7 to 6'1 (170-185,5cm). 

Feelings towards Gamers: They don't mind their business at all.

Trait: Spunkiness
+Bonus to energy and overheat
+can climb walls higher before stopping
-minus to speed
-minus to bounce

• R.J likes this

Run boy, run.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fan, character, species

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users