Photo

Hover Community: A new Discord server for Hover discussion!

discord community chat service

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Takeru

Takeru

Resistance Fighter

• Moderators
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 03:38 PM

Welcome to the new Hover Community Discord server!

I've been toying with this idea for a while now and finally decided to go through with it. Hover Community is a new Discord server I made with the intention of promoting a friendly, organized environment for fans of the game to easily come together and enjoy Hover!

I'd like to use this server to help bring people together, encourage friendly competition and empower new clans to find members! The invite code leads directly to the rules channel, which I strongly encourage you to read first before posting!

If you are a clan leader or member and you would like the name of your clan listed among the user roles, please send me a message on Discord after joining! Please also message me if you need to be added to a particular group.

Also, Hover Community is not the "official" Hover: Revolt of Gamers Discord. We just want to offer a great environment for game discussion!

Again, here is the link to enter the server! I hope to get to know you all soon!

• Omni and R.J like this

HauntTheStreetSig.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: discord, community, chat service

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users