• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Praxis

Praxis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 01:54 AM

I think the topic title says it all. Am I the only one that only one that thinks it would fit this world perfectly if there were not only (what amounts to) inline skaters but kids on hover boards as well? I'm still a little fuzzy on how acceleration and keeping up speed would work, since skateboarders normally do that by kicking off the ground, but I still think it would be cool to see the two communities merging. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the game, this is just my own pipe dream, and speaking of pipe dreams, could we get a half-pipe? Maybe somewhere in "Garbage Village," like that spot leading to the sewers.

• ThatRedPyro likes this

#2 Omni

Omni

Resistance Fighter

• Moderators
  • 155 posts
  • Steam ID:Omni
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 November 2016 - 03:29 AM

Hey Praxis,

It's unfortunate but hoverboards will not be implemented into Hover's complete build. There were plans for a hoverboard option, and this was clearly laid out in the Kickstarter, though the goal was not met. As right as you are, the development hours are heavy for such a dynamic game, and would simply not be possible under the current budget. 

Thanks for the suggestion!  :Liffsmile:

Iij0sPb.png

#3 theofficialcirax

theofficialcirax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 08:11 PM

what if you had more sales?

#4 Theihe

Theihe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Steam ID:Theihe

Posted 30 December 2016 - 12:29 PM

what if you had more sales?

I don't think that would be a determining factor, it wasn't reached on kickstarter so we won't see it  :unsure:

2jagc53.png

One of the founders of Urban Grinders

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Suggestion, Hover Boards, Aesthetics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users