Photo

Someone is Making a JSRF PC Port on Their Own!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 OlayColay

OlayColay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Steam ID:olaycolay
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 18 August 2016 - 02:14 AM

It has almost nothing to it right now. But hey, I'm playing JSRF on PC right now! It's one of the best feelings in the world! Plus, it's still less glitched than Sonic Boom

The Reddit page: https://www.reddit.c...rojectbeat/new/

mKuYfSfZZ0l4rBz_FytB9SnkqwN2IOw12GIKGhZd

• Omni, Bionicme and Theihe like this

#2 Omni

Omni

Resistance Fighter

• Moderators
  • 155 posts
  • Steam ID:Omni
  • LocationCanada

Posted 18 August 2016 - 04:37 PM

I can't say I'm surprised, but this is quite amazing. Though I could only skate around the garage, the progress reports seem promising. I'll be keeping my eye on this project. Thanks for the tip OlayColay!

• OlayColay likes this

Iij0sPb.png

#3 OlayColay

OlayColay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 18 August 2016 - 07:39 PM

I can't say I'm surprised, but this is quite amazing. Though I could only skate around the garage, the progress reports seem promising. I'll be keeping my eye on this project. Thanks for the tip OlayColay!

Actually, Shibuya Terminal is in the latest update. And the next one's coming out tomorrow at 4:00 pm EST

#4 Flynn Taggart

Flynn Taggart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 04:24 PM

Sorry for the necro but Shout out to one of the dev who took my donation to buy unity assets but bought pizza and vape juice

That's the face of a Veelan main.

Spoiler

76561198211617033.png

#5 Theihe

Theihe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Steam ID:Theihe

Posted 15 September 2016 - 04:48 AM

Sorry for the necro but Shout out to one of the dev who took my donation to buy unity assets but bought pizza and vape juice

Wow :/
That's a bit shady
Let's hope that their economy is good enough to go around anyways (:

2jagc53.png

One of the founders of Urban Grinders

#6 OlayColay

OlayColay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 15 September 2016 - 08:52 PM

Wow :/
That's a bit shady
Let's hope that their economy is good enough to go around anyways (:

Don't listen to that guy Theihe. He's been making fake accounts all over trying to bring PB down. (Look at his post date and join date)

P:B went through a hitch when the creator posted a donation link by mistake. Unfortunately, it caused this huge chain of backlash that led a lot of people to leave.

This guy spreads false rumors around trying to take the game to heck. Why? I haven't the slightest clue.

The game back under development thanks to one of the founders not giving up and picking up the torch.

Agh, didn't know so much drama could get into a Jet Set Radio game!  :cryinggreendy:

• Bionicme and OlayColay like this

#7 Theihe

Theihe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 05:57 AM

Don't listen to that guy Theihe. He's been making fake accounts all over trying to bring PB down. (Look at his post date and join date)
P:B went through a hitch when the creator posted a donation link by mistake. Unfortunately, it caused this huge chain of backlash that led a lot of people to leave.
This guy spreads false rumors around trying to take the game to heck. Why? I haven't the slightest clue.
The game back under development thanks to one of the founders not giving up and picking up the torch.

Agh, didn't know so much drama could get into a Jet Set Radio game! :cryinggreendy:

Someone does not simply 'accidentally put up a donation link'.
Someone's join date cannot show if said person is a troll or not, this guy might legit just be spreading real facts. Not you nor me have any idea if such is the truth or not. (:
Incorrectly calling people out can put you in a pickle down the line.
That said I honestly cannot care less about this situation as I could never get into JSR.

2jagc53.png

#8 theofficialcirax

theofficialcirax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 01:09 PM

Thanks so much for posting this, also check out this JSRF fan game "Jet Set Radio Forever"  

• OlayColay likes this

#9 OlayColay

OlayColay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 16 September 2016 - 03:08 PM

Thanks so much for posting this, also check out this JSRF fan game "Jet Set Radio Forever"  

Already following it. Thanks!

Someone does not simply 'accidentally put up a donation link'.
Someone's join date cannot show if said person is a troll or not, this guy might legit just be spreading real facts. Not you nor me have any idea if such is the truth or not. (:
Incorrectly calling people out can put you in a pickle down the line.
That said I honestly cannot care less about this situation as I could never get into JSR.

Right. He put up the donation link on purpose. He didn't know the legal limitations of doing that (because the game literally ripped assets from JSRF). So it was just ignorance I guess :/

Aw man, you couldn't get into JSR? Was it the stiff controls?

#10 Theihe

Theihe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 10:47 PM

Id qoute properly but I'm on mobile, so @Olay

Yeah the stiff controls were my main concern, and I think the main reason for that is that I went from hover to JSR and not the other way around.
Hover really spoiled me with its freedom of movement ♡
  • R.J and OlayColay like this

2jagc53.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users