#1 BlackDemon2431

BlackDemon2431

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Steam ID:BlackDemon2431
  • LocationUnited States of America

Posted 09 January 2016 - 04:18 PM

I've been playing Hover and I would notice people would sometimes complain about how they cant reach certain places that fast at a lower level and usually ignore the teleporters, so since some people complain about getting to higher places and we seem to find the spawn points easier to get to with just loading the character, why not have the teleporters connect to each other from one place to another or something? It can come in handy if, say, there is a larger map and it could be a hassle to travel from one side to the other, or from the bottom to a building where a mission is. The player would have to know where that one teleporter is, but they can use it until they develop their character enough to get there faster than the teleporter would take. And obviously boxes or objectives wouldn't teleport through.

Now, the take back is that it could be seen going against what Hover is trying to do with free movement, so the teleporters would definitely need to be used for something simple and not access tall buildings or something to force players to still climb higher if they want to get to the good places.

It's up for debate, and I can see both sides.

• Aki-Neko and SecaNaChuva like this

Being a part of the Hover community, Grind, and now Retro Runners put my time with the game in retrospective... ha.

Retro Runners [RETRO]

#2 Aki-Neko

Aki-Neko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 04:34 PM

nice idea, i think that would be good, cuz from what i see no1 uses teles atm

Theihe was here

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Teleporter, spawn, travel, navigation, nav, suggestions, purpose

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users