leafy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Steam ID:Leafy
  • LocationDrogheda, Louth, Ireland

Posted 11 September 2015 - 04:53 PM

I was just reading through it today and I'm sorry but is it just me or has it gotten so much nastier since like last week? I have never seen someone curse this game so much until this week? It's so disappointing  :sadwata:

The Leafiest Leafy Ever

Theihe was here

#2 Theihe

Theihe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • Steam ID:Theihe

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:03 PM

I was just reading through it today and I'm sorry but is it just me or has it gotten so much nastier since like last week? I have never seen someone curse this game so much until this week? It's so disappointing  :sadwata:

I believe it's heavily due to the giveaway

People who wasn't necessarily into the game, and in some cases, didn't know anything about it- got it for free thinking it was a jet set radio sequel meanwhile what they got was an unfinished alpha game

2jagc53.png

One of the founders of Urban Grinders

#3 leafy

leafy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:11 PM

I believe it's heavily due to the giveaway

People who wasn't necessarily into the game, and in some cases, didn't know anything about it- got it for free thinking it was a jet set radio sequel meanwhile what they got was an unfinished alpha game

I did see that one person on the forum giving out that it wasn't the JSR successor they were promised- man, you have no idea how much willpower it took me to just close down that tab instead of responding. It would have just made things worse. 

It's such a shame, though, I feel like now since pretty much everyone in that giveaway read about the game being a JSR sequel instead of what it actually is, they're not willing to give the game a chance anymore and they just want to bitch about it in the forum..it's like the giveaway had the opposite effect of what they really wanted  :(

• Kedi likes this

The Leafiest Leafy Ever

Theihe was here

#4 Theihe

Theihe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:21 PM

I did see that one person on the forum giving out that it wasn't the JSR successor they were promised- man, you have no idea how much willpower it took me to just close down that tab instead of responding. It would have just made things worse. 

It's such a shame, though, I feel like now since pretty much everyone in that giveaway read about the game being a JSR sequel instead of what it actually is, they're not willing to give the game a chance anymore and they just want to bitch about it in the forum..it's like the giveaway had the opposite effect of what they really wanted  :(

What's done is done and even though I do not agree with it... (at all), shit happens I suppose

2jagc53.png

#5 leafy

leafy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:33 PM

What's done is done and even though I do not agree with it... (at all), shit happens I suppose

I've already spoken my part about what I think about the giveaway so I'm not going to go into it again (I did not agree with it) 

It's just kind of a shame that the Steam Community that was full of decent people a few days ago is starting to be overrun with overly nasty people  :sadwata:

I really hope it blows over tbh

The Leafiest Leafy Ever

Theihe was here

#6 Theihe

Theihe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 07:55 PM

It's just kind of a shame that the Steam Community that was full of decent people a few days ago is starting to be overrun with overly nasty people  :sadwata:

I really hope it blows over tbh

It probably will, even trolls have better things to do

2jagc53.png

#7 leafy

leafy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:03 PM

It probably will, even trolls have better things to do

Honestly I don't know why I was ever expecting anything else from Steam of all places, maybe because it's because I've never been part of a community on there before now. But I suppose it could be a lot worse. 

I'm sure (read: hoping) that in a couple of weeks it'll die down  :(

At least then I can stop using the sad Watabax and Greendy emojis- the happy ones are so much nicer  :cheekywata:

• Kedi and Manath like this

The Leafiest Leafy Ever

Theihe was here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users